WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Thank you for your response, Spid81. I did read the same ASX...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Thank you for your response, Spid81. I did read the same ASX announcement as you did, and I stand by my initial assessment.

While it is true that the loan is conditional and subject to due diligence, this is a common practice in the industry, and it does not mean that the funding is not as certain as I alluded to. Walkabout Resources has already attracted notable investors like Gemcorp and secured other funding sources, demonstrating their credibility and progress toward the completion of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine.

Furthermore, the interest rate being offered is in line with market standards, and the high-yield margin mentioned in the announcement suggests that it is a favorable rate for Walkabout Resources. The fact that the loan will be repaid from operating cash flow, which is expected to commence in June 2024, also indicates a high level of confidence in the project's potential profitability.

Overall, while there are always risks and uncertainties involved in any business venture, I believe that Walkabout Resources' recent announcement is a positive step towards the completion and profitability of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.