BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Yes they were. They might very well be mopping at 7 cents now....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Yes they were.

They might very well be mopping at 7 cents now. Look for a new substantial holder notice in few weeks.

Most of them still hold those shares with the exception of Paradice and CBA (But CBA are renowned for taking losses in the resource sector which might not be their speciality). If most institutions haven't sold then they haven't lost anything, only paper loss. You know that game very well. That is the reason they have forked out money once again. And if they have to why would they fork out at a higher prices......they will force it down as low as possible. They know most of the little retailer won't be able to handle that stress & pain and sell out. So ultimately the little guy takes the loss.

When your PRU was 48c....my SLR and RMS were 35-36 cents. Look at them today. Your PRU is still there after two months. You have been scouting PRU for ever. The fact is PRU has burned more money than any other miner in the last 3-4 years, maybe with the exception of WGX.
    If I had to bet a 100% rise from here within your great PRU and my poor dog BDR., I will still bet on BDR.
    Of course, my risk tolerance is quite high.

The question is why you even bother to post on this forum.....when this is such a great looser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.