ADT 0.54% $3.73 adriatic metals plc

Ann: US$244.5M Proposed Project Finance Package, page-107

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Paul and the team have really done an amazing job over the past 4 years to get this project to where it is today. They should be congratulated, I for one am very grateful for the wealth creation that I have experienced as a SH of Adriatic. I dropped 6 figures yesterday but it is just a bump in the road and I certainly see us returning to all time highs in the not too distant future.

It is interesting times for Adriatic, what new substantial holder notices will we see soon? Will there be a TO now that SFR blocking stake has been weeded out? (Btw Paul won the war, pretty sure he didn't want to see Karl take the chocolates here and end up holding SFR script). What is happening with the new mineralised ore zone 80m from Rupice? We now have the cash to explore the hell out of the new tenement areas and what updates will we see there? Yes there is often a slow period when a mine is being built but this will all be negated by an aggressive exploration program. Lets find a few more Rupice like deposits!

Now is not the time to be getting off the ADT horse imo, so much to come going forward and now all the major factors are done in de risking ADT in becoming a producer of a cash machine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.020(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.038B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.73 $3.61 $1.729M 469.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42478 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.