BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

$6.5M in trade and its not even 11am. Definitely some...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    $6.5M in trade and its not even 11am. Definitely some tree-shaking. What a stock, relatively low SOI, massive funding agreement, great resource (with possible extension) with accelerated production targets... it just makes sense. Definitely glad to be here on this journey. Money changing hands from earlybirds to new arrivals, but company rerate still in its infancy as market takes a while to digest this. Frankly I think it will take a while for the news to circulate and settle in, so the real volume is still yet to come IMO. Perhaps some consolidation before the next leg up? Gold is likely to remain bullish, so with commodity tailwinds, suffice to say I am very bullish for BEZ in 2023. I have added to my holding as hesitation costed me dearly in the DEG run, and the numbers definitely add up here for me, just my 2c.

Congrats to the LTH in here that believed in BEZ back sub 5c, enjoy your profits. I have moved from a trading mindset to long term positional investment with BEZ now, it will be sitting in the portfolio until we are talking about dividends.
    Last edited by holdem77: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.