BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

I don't often do this, but averaging up on this one, and just...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I don't often do this, but averaging up on this one, and just got my fill between 0.40 and 0.41, seems like that is it for the 0.41 wall for now.
    On basically any other play I would have said I have missed the boat, but going over the numbers, it just has so much upside potential and the largest obstacle to production (financing) has just been derisked IMO. It feels silly worrying about getting filled at 35c instead of 40c when I am holding for dollars, so happy to soak up what is being sold today as it seems many others are too. I imagine once announcements come out that the deposit has changed hands, it will feel very real and more will jump in. I think that some institutions and sophs prefer to wait till they see the cash come in and the condition precedents satisfied (expected before June 30). I imagine once this is set in stone either on or before June 30, the rerate will really take off.
    I think the precedents are simply shareholder approval, regulatory approval (ASX/CBCA) and completion of some documentation, so virtually zero risk of these things not happening IMO.

What is very telling is that despite many holders sitting on 10 baggers, the price has not changed that much, definitely some diamond hands here as well as accumulation going on soaking up the profit taking, showing that there are many here that see long term value. I am keeping some liquidity in the bag just in case we retrace further, but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see as much of a retracement as expected.

I think its a good time for a webinar right now with what the company is facing this year, a nice way to package everything up for new holders and show the massive reward vs risk on this one.

Last edited by holdem77: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.