BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

We just need patience I think, the announcements will come. This...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    We just need patience I think, the announcements will come. This is an important time for the market to digest the information available before making new announcements. From my time investing ive realised that it can take a very long time for the market to wake up to an opportunity. We are here rather early in the journey and I think things will look very different in 3-6 months time. Simple fact is that there are alot of sellers sitting on big profits, some of which may want to free carry or take their profits now, and we just need to wait for that selling to be exhausted. Once that happens, accumulators will have to settle for a higher price. During this consolidation period, we are forming a base for the next leg up, its good for the SP for to take a breather after the recent price action as it gives us some confidence of support around current levels. To me it is super bullish that price is holding here after being just 5c recently, and that is with all the games being played. My entry could have been better and if this was a short term trade that would concern me a ittle but as a long term hold, its a no brainer. I would easily buy anything up to 200m market cap as I consider it to be significantly undervalued. Just my opinion only.
    Last edited by holdem77: 16/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.