VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: US$35m Committed Offer of Debt Funding Secured, page-9

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    The principal loan amount outstanding can also be converted into shares in Vector, from completion of the DFS and subject to shareholder approval, with the initial US$5m Tranche 1 amount converting at a 25% premium to the Company’s 10-day VWAP share price (5 days before and 5 days after the drawdown date);

^ This will be interest to watch for, if the chose to convert to shares @25% premium to current 5 day VWAP (which if the deal was signed today and loans applied, means they'll be able to effectively buy VEC shares at 2.5-2.6c, so this will effectively be a CR at a 25% premium - which is great, excluding the fact the share price is absolutely rubbished right now, but any CR performed at these levels would probably be getting in for 18-20+ anyway... so I think this is a better option than none to have on the table, and I think hats off to Jason for securing that arrangement as opposed to a CR @ discount% approach which I guess would be considered the norm.... so the two outcomes are either a CR at a premium (great) or no dilution yet secured funding (great, but will have to repaid, soo.... CR eventually anyway?).

Will be a good outcome if they convert to shares IMO as I think it'll be a vote of confidence in what they're funding, and will prove this whole funding arrangement was just a deal for them to get a stake and at a premium - this is perhaps the benefit of having so many 'competing offers.

Just musing, I think it would be a good out come for the company, some will complain about dilution but it'll be hard to complain about the premium, so all in all, another thing I hadn't previously fully digested which I like to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.