AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: US$5M Strategic Investment by ATL, page-144

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Bob/Pete - I have a proposal for your consideration.

Given the immense depth of knowledge and broad understanding of all things AGY/Lithium/The Meaning of Life etc, would you be interested in a nomination to the Board of AGY?

Your inputs would be invaluable, and Jerko and the Team would have a pair of heads that would be able to answer and solve any of the issues currently (and in the future) facing AGY.

You would also bring to the table, in a massive way, the use of AI to provide answers to all things AGY, as you currently do.

As a Board Member/s, there is the chance that you could redeem yourself/selves and become beloved "Argonauts" by all of those who currently hold you in the highest of contempt. The Board remuneration would also see you in a position to move out of your mother's basement into real world accommodation, opening a whole new world to you both.

I guess the upvotes on my post will indicate others willingness to support you both and rescue you from your world of keyboard warrioring (is that even a word?).

Count yourself/selves as having a million votes from me and hopefully many more from us "long suffering shareholders" who seek your guidance and wisdom to rescue us from our inevitable doom, something you are destined to do.

Let me know if you are interested and we can get the paperwork started - I can't wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.