AGY 6.12% 4.6¢ argosy minerals limited

lol nice try. I said all “the” certainty, not all “your”...

1. 13,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8383
    lol nice try.
    I said all “the” certainty, not all “your” certainty.
    Look at you go.
    Usual tactic of distraction from the KEY point, in this case the announcement!!!

….Although imo it does reveal what all this is really about!

It appears that yourself, and frenchy, who has on numerous occasions iirc noted a “following” in regard to my posts are just a bit upset that there are a number of members here - over 100 - that are indeed interested in what I post, and have clicked the appropriate “follow” button in the system.
    I don’t think I’ve ever commented on that, especially not as some sort of boast, but it does seem that it upsets/irritates/annoys you guys in some way, very significantly. Wow.

Don’t worry, it must just be due to all the “mindless ramping” or “constant attacks” or whatever other nonsense gaslighting characterisations you guys have applied over the months/years.

It’s water off a duck’s back, I’ve seen the haters come and go and have the runs on the board to have the conviction to back my analyses and assessment.

You guys keep up the negative Nellie narrative while you hope for a lower entry, and continue with the tall poppy syndrome. It’s quite funny actually when one takes a few steps back and sees it for what it is. Obsessed!
    It goes right back to me calling out your fundamental misunderstanding of what constitutes intellectual property, iirc. You failed to admit you were just plain wrong on that one, and that approach has continued to this day.
    The feathers of Pierre and Sadji were also ruffled long ago, and hence they are simply out for blood at every single opportunity also.
    Shame you guys don’t put that effort into stock research, it might help prevent the losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $195.5K 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 701064 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 404754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.