AGY 10.0% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

"Do you seriously think the people at ATL who committed USD$5M...

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    "Do you seriously think the people at ATL who committed USD$5M are losing any sleep over the current share price…?"

Do you think that this "saviour investment" may actually turn out to be the foot in the door they need to take control of the company?

They are now the second largest holder.

Jerko and Pablo have proven they can't commercially scale.

You seem to think that Pablo's process is the only process, but I assure you that he and it could be easily replaced by management who have the right support.

I am not saying that the investment is bad, but I am saying this investment should never have been required because we should have been in production LONG AGO.

"And as for “plan B”; was it you suggesting that entails getting a third party to process the brine?

I don’t think you understand what you’re invested in. IMO"

I am invested in a dud of a company with a CEO who doesn't have the courage to make the right decision which is to replace the guy who developed a process that doesn't scale and has squandered a once in a lifetime opportunity.

People keep posting about how EVs will be the future and the world needs all the lithium that can be produced, and I am sure that batteries will eventually be a main method of energy storage, but the technology is changing.

Just the other day I saw an article about people at a University that have been able to extract lithium from sea water. It is just small scale, but it an indication of how things can and will evolve.

Anyways, no Plan B means no real progress - unless Pablo has some sort of breakthrough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $161.2K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51331 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 163045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.