EMR 0.87% $3.46 emerald resources nl

Ann: US$60M Okvau Facility and US$100M Acquisition Facility, page-29

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Zuluman may be correct, though I'm not sure, and so I'll wait and see, but they don't usually do things in a hurry, so it could in fact be 2021 before they are producing any gold, given that Cambodia does have a heavy monsoon season, and these builds do usually take longer than estimated.

And yes, the DFS came in at a $91 million build with some contingencies which may possibly push it up to $98 million, which is still cheap for a potential 100k/oz a year producer.

Lets assume then that the remaining money will come from the last capital raising, from another investment fund or financier (possibly), and from a future capital raising.

On these figures, it looks like they might need a future capital raising to complete the build, which may also put a cap on the share price until them, depending on how the market reacts.

I don't think the share price is going anywhere quickly, so the eager-beavers should take a breath and relax. Let's see if the roadshow garners any traction.

If you are interested in contacting management, there is really only one question you need to ask at the moment - where will the extra funds come from to complete the build, and do you have a plan in place to raise them? (Is that 2 questions, well ... possibly). I'm sure they will be asked these questions while on the roadshow. It will be very interesting to see how management answers this.

If you want faster gains in the gold sector, for short term profits, there may be better options, because this is going to be a slow build IMHO. One reason why you should disperse your funds, across a number of gold explorers, and gold developers, and gold producers.

DYOR, go forth, and multiply your gold portfolio assets.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.46
Change
0.030(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $2.270B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.49 $3.39 $6.137M 1.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47529 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 6325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.