LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Yeah Nah...Look I don't know what 'official' spot prices are...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Yeah Nah...

Look I don't know what 'official' spot prices are doing presently - but i know Lithium stocks are down markedly over the last few months.

Thing is that, even though we 'open Goulamina' probably in April, it will still be quite a while I suspect, before the cash starts rolling into our accounts. I'm guessing more towards the 3rd and particularly the 4th quarters this year , is when any meaningful cash flow may start for the joint venture...So current li spot pricing isn't really consequential to us IMO.

A combination of things could positively affect us by then and into next year including the very probable bounce back in Chinese pricing and each Li company usually does direct offtake deals that don't necessarily pertain to the (then) current spot price - think PLS.

Please remember that we will be a low cost producer, which is another variable that comes into our profitability over the medium longer term.

i am not concerned about very short term current spot pricing on the above basis and because its opaque.

On that basis our Share price may be quite solid when we resume share trading ...

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.