ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    If that's the best interest rate they can get then there must be something that financiers are seeing that they aren't comfortable with.

If the story was as strong as it appears on the surface it would be easy to fund. Clearly it's harder or less attractive than the company is letting on.

To go back in time a bit - the company spent much of last year sourcing funding and even by their own admissions said it was taking longer than planned. At the end of the day they ended up resorting to a cap raise. It doesn't take 9 months to organise a cap raise - companies do it overnight all the time.Something that financiers were seeing back then in their DD must have put them off.

Now even after a massive cap raise to back in the debt funding they are still paying extraordinary rates.Something doesn't add up for me. I keep watching closely but haven't bought in because I can't answer these questions.

Yes you can still be successful with the interest that they will be paying. If it works then it's no worries. It's more the "what don't the financiers like here - what do they see in their more detailed DD that we can't do?" question that worries me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.