IDA 5.88% 8.0¢ indiana resources limited

Hi Aquanaut,All the numpty's today, stating what a shit outcome...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    Hi Aquanaut,

All the numpty's today, stating what a shit outcome for share holder's.

There are either naive or simply stupid, expecting to receive dividend payment tomorrow.

The ligation funding organisation and the lawyers will all ways be first in line to receive their cut of the proceed's first.

It seems these numpty's have never dealt with lawyers, as the lawyers will advice, on a quick settlement.

Image if B.B didn't obtain the funding company to pay for all the lawyers, we would be seeing not 600 odd million shares on issue, but rather 3 billion shares on issue, to pay for the privileged, to come to a some sort of conclusion.
    With our cut of the proceed being only 1 or 2 cents, instead of the 10 to 12 cents, that we just might receive, in the future.

Must admit, I am quite pleased that, finally after all these long years, the light is getting closer at the end of the Tunnel and we will be finally compensated soon, what another 6 months of waiting, to get my reward, it could be worse and receive jack shit.

By the way, who was scooping all those large parcel today and accumulating, very interesting trading today, hopefully in the coming days and weeks we will see our share price rise.

IMHO

Regards

Rossi70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 7.5¢ $2.633M 31.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 458884 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 637471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.