NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

lol you remind me of a few who carried on at 0.004 lol made it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,104 Posts.
    lol you remind me of a few who carried on at 0.004 lol made it seem the end of the world! Well look mate the share price is a whooping 2.6c and has traded over 1 billion in 2 days!

Good luck no one and I mean this no one is getting my shares. I'm holding long term this stock will make millionaires!

Did NOR hit a market cap of 165mill on 2 mill annualised revenue? XTV just landed a deal for 120 Aussie mill and is trading 30mill in market cap?

Please give it a rest. The price will take care of itself doesn't need your constant nagging!

The ones who sold at under one cent were because of people like you! Poor bastards it's 3 bagged since as min! Oh well I'm glad I bought a sheet load under 1c which I will never sell!

And he we are again with the same nagging! Omg give it a rest XTV will succeed here is why -

1. Strong news flows will come! Strong FA on this stock.
    2. Director is committed and owns 240 mill shares alone
    3. Big boys from Silicon Valley are backing XTV to succeed. Who else has PCM, AT&T, UST Global, Microsoft, Intel backing them and participating and paying XTV for thier services? These are billion dollar companies!
    4. Banks of Silicon Valley want a piece of the action! The load was for US 3 mill Instead the bank after its due dilligence said here's US 5 mill!
    5. Current XTV patents are insured for 15 US million
    6. Current revenue is increasing month on month.
    7. XTV doesn't only have the 3D business they have other business generating revenue.
    8. The first client for the 3D buinsness said here you go here 93.5 USD make the units live!
    9. More news will come and if you like it or not it will pop. Simple as that. Road show of 6 weeks fully funded is taking place as we speak! Pips here and there don't worry me look at the big picture XTV will succeed it will become the future if you like it or not.

Now here is what I suggest for you instead of arguing buy yourself a parcel tommorrow on any sign of dip and enjoy the ride to 10c. Don't be like the fools who argued at 0.004 and never jumped in! It's only bagged 8 times from thier lol silly buggers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.