NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: US$93.5M Letter of Intent from AT&T to purchase 3DCloudTV-XTV.AX, page-1108

1. 14 Posts.
    A lot of hype around around this share and I bought into it today. A bit regretful but i believe the price will rise with further announcements.

Have to agree with you about the presentation of the product and material around it, doesn't look all that hot. Tried to find video of it and struggled to find anything good, read through the announcement of the 3d stations and how they operate. Sure, there's plenty of exciting potential if they can get the networks in place but why should anyone commit to these specific booths.

What makes this stuff special when we've all got smarthphones with selfie cameras/laptops/desktops that can allow video conferencing? 3D is a bit of a gimmick at present.

Seems to me like its relying on giving customers a wow factor but it doesn't seem to have the slick user interface for that.

Anyone able to link to some video about the gear itself? Would be much appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.