NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: US$93.5M Letter of Intent from AT&T to purchase 3DCloudTV-XTV.AX, page-1118

1. 3,104 Posts.
    2.2 I'f it gets there I will load up! 2.2 will be the bottom of this swing! If it gets down there.

From there its sky's the limit on the next ANN! Remember people many traders are loooking for an entry close to 2c so there will be massive support which will take any supply at around 2.2c and it will push up from there! Don't give your shares away cheap it's a perfect day for a good top up! Not panic selling! Remember follow the money! And the money is all over this stock as all have witnessed in the last 2 days trading! It will push higher even if it dips. The dip will present a massive buying opportunity.

All the best I'll be holding no matter where the price goes. I'm long and I believe that this tech will change the world in the future good luck all!

Heres a good morning ROAR! Stay postive and remember the overall picture ROAR not the pip movements! ROAR how happy will you be when Xtv cracks 5c?
    Last edited by TTTTiger: 22/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.