NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: US$93.5M Letter of Intent from AT&T to purchase 3DCloudTV-XTV.AX, page-1177

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I just want to shout out to red, ports, stockrocker and anyone i have missed. Your input has been amazing, i know red managed to get a top20 from Joe when we needed it right before the loan was approved. I only managed to get my average down because i was lucky and gambled on the loan coming through, that was with all the help and posts from those mentioned above.

I hope everyone that holds and continues to hold long term does not dismiss their comments as 'downramping'. Everything they say has merit and continues to have merit, there currently is only a couple of months of money, the monthly release of networks isn't going to look good as i mentioned before clients are slowing down coming though the door. All theses are facts that we shouldn't dismiss. Being a long i trust that they are all posting without vested interested in this.

Long term holders need to look at a xtv without the emotion to see that the writing is very much on the wall that this could go either way without something solid soon. I hope they continue to post on this thread as without them we will be throwing new potential investors to the wolves with the out of control ramping that followed the AT&T deal.

I hold, have for 2 years, will continue to hold as i have faith but time is fast running out for all of us. Good luck to the longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.