NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: US$93.5M Letter of Intent from AT&T to purchase 3DCloudTV-XTV.AX, page-876

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    LOL, @RBEInvestor

I think the market needs time to think. I tried their website xtv.net and scanned the QR barcode with my phone. It worked. I could then use my phone as a remote control for their website only.

I think what happens is when a new browser window connects to xtv.net, they generate a unique number and embed it into a QR code. When you scan the QR code it connects the browser on your phone to the particular browser on the browser on your TV. (TV needs a browser). Now when you click on remote shown on your mobile, the browser on your tv gets the clicks. The 3D platform has been around for about six years manufactured exclusively by TPT or telpresence technology which is now partnering with XTV. I think Joe is a kind of innovator who has some vision and keeps trying different combinations if one doesn't work.

About letter of intent, it could be possible as every company is in a rush to create something new for the new era of broadband entertainment. BTW, good luck with your investment. I myself am still trying to figure out the potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.