TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Ann: US CPT Code Reimbursement for TALi Detect, page-344

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    The Tali story, as you indicated, reads very good. Huge markets, potentially very scalable via software (need to confirm, can be used without an expert needing to be onsite to onboard the children?) so it can potentially be a huge money spinner . Achieved eligibility for rebate from US Govt, cleared by FDA. As far as any concerns, I'd say my main concern is around the clinical effectiveness of the product - I did further research last night by reading the abstract on the papers on Tali's website and it seems like it was clinically validated for some categories, and not others? Might not be a huge issue though since, at the end of the day, they can claim that it was clinically validated. Also couldn't see clinical data on Tali Detect - although I guess that's what everyone's waiting for. Anyway, I bought in yesterday and sold today just because I thought there was more risk in the story than I was comfortable with. It's a very good story stock though so I wouldn't be surprised if it goes much higher. GLTA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 44247001 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 51372937 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.