TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Ann: US CPT Code Reimbursement for TALi Detect, page-376

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Re, the ASX notice on Friday stated, 9.4% of the current US children diagnosed with ADHD2
    Look at the cost per a child, as in the following excerpt from the announcement;

Research indicates that students with ADHD incurred a higher annual cost to the U.S. Education system. Specifically, a student with ADHD incurred an average annual incremental cost to society of $5,007, as compared to $318 for students in the comparison group. These results suggest that prevention and intervention strategies are greatly needed to offset the large financial impact of educating youth with ADHD5
    ----------------------
    Looking at the difference in costs in helping these disadvantaged children, I would be interested in knowing what the long term savings are.
    Secondly, these children are often given a hard time, because of their sometimes disruptive actions in class etc.
    It would be great as an end result of doing the TALI course, they may be able to fit in better and end up having better self esteem.
    I've known a number of kids with these issues.

What I've seen to date gives me the belief that this could be an extremely helpful aid.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 27068905 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 49518208 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.