IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

Ann: US Defense requests FDA meeting, page-188

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I was part of that noise last Thursday and I still hold the view that economies including the US and Australia will eventually tank. The main issue for me is, which stocks to be in when global fiat economies do start to collapse.
    This will eventuate into currency wars.
    IMO, Immuron is a standout to not only hold throughout the mayhem, but to accumulate whenever there is a big downturn.
    Its pretty obvious there is accumulation going on right now and the NASDAQ is Immuron's window of opportunity.

I only hold one stock in my Superfund.
    Most other stocks are either not there yet, or way overvalued to take up a position.
    Immuron is dirt cheap and ticks all the boxes.

There is no cost to Immuron for the DoD Trials.

US Defence funds AU$5.5mln for Immuron new gastro weapon

October 2019 New U.S. Department of Defense Research Collaboration with Immuron to Develop and Clinically evaluate a New Therapeutic against Campylobacter.

Key Highlights:

AU $5.5 (USD $3.7) million funding approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to develop and clinically evaluate a new oral therapeutic targeting Campylobacter and ETEC

• Naval Medical Research Center will fund the manufacture and therapeutic evaluation of the new therapeutic to protect
    against acute infectious diarrhea.

• Two human clinical trials to be conducted with new therapeutic under terms of grant.

Melbourne, Australia, October 02, 2019: Immuron Limited (ASX: IMC; NASDQ: IMRN), an Australian biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing oral immunotherapeutics for the prevention and treatment of gut mediated pathogens, is pleased to announce the funding of a new research agreement with the Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC), Silver Spring, MD, USA.
    The focus of this new agreement will be to develop a combined Campylobacter and enterotoxigenic E.coli (ETEC)-specific anti-microbial preventative for clinical evaluation.
    Under this agreement, Immuronand NMRC will be collaborating on the manufacture and evaluation of the new product designed to protect against travelers’ diarrhea caused by Campylobacter and ETEC pathogens.
    The protective efficacy of the product will be tested utilizing two controlled human infection-model clinical trials, with one trial focusing on the ability of the hyperimmune product to protect volunteers against moderate to severe campylobacteriosis, and the second trial focusing on ETEC infections.

That says a lot about the importance of these trials and to expedite it through the FDA process.

That's all you need to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.