LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

I would never throw you into the briar patch and appreciate your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    I would never throw you into the briar patch and appreciate your thoughts Justme!

I am just thinking though - if you were Uncle Sam, wouldn't you want to be on the inside?

A 5% -10% stake - not directly of course - but via one or more of the US defense consumers as nominees. Perhaps this would provide a seat as an "independent director" - although that may be part of the deal anyway (watch this space)

A board seat would provide information on exactly what's going on (Including IP) and importantly to Lynas, could smooth political bumps with direct access to top US administration levels.

So what would this do to the share price? Probably ballistic and we may just be seeing the start of this. The shorts will also be dead in the water amplifying upward pressure - their margin calls could be eye-watering on Monday.

Ord Minnett confirmed their price target today at $4.90 - nearly double todays price. (Ref FNArena) that in my opinion seems very low ball (But that seems to be a broker's limits) and as I said a 5 bagger at least in my opinion. (But do your own research)

Anyway - I just thought that would be a "make my day" moment for the shorters.

Happy weekend to all - especially the shorters.

Saint

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.70
Change
-0.070(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $7.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.63 $7.72 $7.57 $17.44M 2.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482 $7.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.70 6582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.