HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Grinder57 All valid questions.Malaysia and Philippines are in...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Grinder57
    All valid questions.

Malaysia and Philippines are in lockdown but as you mention, essential services are fine. Regarding the bottling situation, I’m reading between the lines here..they secured Cali, Georgia and Florida which all should have capacity of 1M bottles a day or week.
    More importantly, the level of “higher power” Dr Arthur V who is testing NatShield has in the US including the US distributor has is by far the best you can hope for.

I have no solid concerns about the distribution part of it. You are correct about the manufacturing of the bottles coming from China, however, I suspect the company are consistently in discussions with local manufacturers to provide bottles and spray tops until China reopens. Again, I’m not concerned yet. The CEO and US distributor have a few doors open atm and I also suspect European distributors (may) eventuate.

In a nutshell and what I’m led to believe ZNO is alcohol? HCT is Natural. The 2 biggest drivers for me is and as I’ve always mentioned is the log scaling and % of purity, kill rate, efficacy or whatever you like to call it.
    ZNO has a 99.99% efficacy rate with only a 4Log + Feline tested.
    HCT is aiming for 99.99% efficacy rate with 6/7Log + (Human) tested.

My concern at the moment is not entirely the bottling albeit it’s still at the forefront of my mind rather it’s the marketing and lack of it. This is where ZNO does it really well. Anyone can make ya company but they must act fast. They are fully aware of this and I suspect a PR person may be engaged should the tests come back as desired to ramp up branding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.