IMC 2.06% 9.9¢ immuron limited

Ann: US DoD Report Travelan Protects Against Shigella in Primates, page-43

1. 9,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26226
    With all respect to Disallowed it is obvious that he does not understand how a CRADA agreement operates.

In every CRADA agreement the existing technology of the partner in this case Immuron's Travelan is defined in the agreement as 'background technology" and remains solely the property of the partner that is Immuron.

If during the research being undertaken under the CRADA the US Governement body in this case DoD invents something new then certain rights will accrue to the US Government body concerned in relation to that invention.

In this case the DoD is simply testing Travelan as to its efficacy so it is unlikely new technology will be created.

In the most recent announcement there is a possibility of new technology in the form of a vaccine but as you will recall Immuron has commissioned the CSIRO to develop three vaccines for trial by the DoD so once again these vaccines will remain solely the property of Immuron and be defined as background technology.

Of course I could be wrong in my interpretation as could all of the US Brokers who have highly valued Immuron following the results of the DoD results. Even 'Nextbiotech.com' in its article published 17.7.2018 titled 'IMCRamps up DoD and CSIRO Partnerships in Quest to Supply Troops' could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $4.037K 41.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44440 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 12999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.