IMC 0.00% 10.0¢ immuron limited

Ajostu - PoInt 1) Yes I expect very pleased with results. Even...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ajostu - PoInt 1) Yes I expect very pleased with results. Even better that when treatment ceased another got ill. Maybe if kep taking for another week would be clear. Further testing
    2) Milestones check last investor presentation. Q4 NIH funded Pedatric Fatty lover results
    Bigpharma partnership can come anytime but likely after this.
    Q1 NIH funded ASH results & Cdiff results

In answering what next, I personally attach no value currently to DoD trials. These could take years. The product is already being sold. However every bit of good news can be added to packaging, so it strengthens the brand increases sales etc etc

All the value is in platform. pipeline & results. Also growing sales are excellent as reduces a nual cash burn to insignificant levels when add back thd 50% Govt R&D tax rebates. This is amazing in biotech.

As regards Disallowed comments, he's a trader & probably short. Anyway I'll comment;
    Who gives a fk if they pay for a publication to write a dumbed down overview of the company so that lazy retail investors can read & understand. I appreciate them trying to get the message out. Newspapers & big magazines don't write about Biotech really & only when a pipe dream of approved for sale. So who gives a fk?

DoD CSIRO, no point arguing with you. But I'll ssy this no company is forced to sell their products to government at cost, that's bollocks. it's not a Chinese dictatorship. Everyone, even government people understand companies need to make a profit margin on their products to reinvest in new products, marketing, etc.
    The DoD adds credibility to our on market product, it allows development (free) of new products. so despite what you say anyway with even a few more brain cells can see it is a good thing.

10bagga you cannot show me another ASX biotech with this pipeline sales, collaborayions, cash runway, coming valuatIom inflection points , never mind at this crappy market cap of Aud$50mio. So either show me one, do you one & get off this board with your trash talk. If think the company is a joke (like your post) go short & we'll all sit comfortably long, knowing that you'll end up in a world of pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $18.98K 190.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34537 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 63709 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ 42139
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.