IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

Ann: US DoD Reports Results from Travelan Shigellosis Study, page-47

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Good question. And you raised some valid concerns. I guess, it all depends how much money you have invested here and what was your initial time line to get good profits and get out or just to sit and enjoy green holding.....and we are all hoping for some dividends down the line as well.....Initially I entered small here.....seed money.....but throughout the years I have been increasing .....so the money here is not a back breaking amount but it is substantial (for me substantial anyway).....the holding looks very ugly indeed atm.....but there is no way I would be claiming that loss.....biotechs can turn in a blink of an eye.....and they can run very hard.....example ? ...my recent run in BIT... amount invested was small but with over 80% down was the reddest in my portfolio.....during that run I recovered all my money and then some.....plus made small profit in additional entry....and I sold my options.....never keep those anyway.....some made small fortunes on my BIT run...I was happy with what I got......and I am happy to wait a bit more for another run in BIT...have small parcel there and will increase it as well, soon....not yet.....
    so yeah......very hard to say when to say, enough is enough .....as everyone here has different picture and goals....hope you come to the right decision for you soon...GL....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.