3DP 6.67% 3.2¢ pointerra limited

I recall when we had that horrendous quarterly back in late...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I recall when we had that horrendous quarterly back in late January that I'd give Ian and the team 6 months (2 quarterlies) before I re-asses my investment in 3DP. Fortunately since then a decent and forward looking quarterly came out 3 months ago with some fantastic hires and now this contract with Entergy has been flushed out with 10 years of potential decent invoicing. The icing on the cake would be a 4C come Monday that eases any doubt we have of 3DP as a leader in this space and the validation from Entergy helps that enormously.

It was noted several months back and I noted in a post somewhere that Entergy was one of the utility clients that was up for contract renewal.... who knew that the deal would be this big. Additionally, would this deal have taken 2-3 months to come to fruition? What kind of deals are Ian and the team looking into with FPL, especially with that note in the release about FPL gushing 3DP's product to other utility suppliers.

Very excited yet a little nervous for Monday. A good to great 4C and ACV update and we may never see the teens (and potentially 20's) again.
    Someone mentioned inflection point.... Monday could well be it. Fingers crossed, been holding since 2018.

Good luck everyone, enjoy your weekends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $36.12K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1220576 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.