RHT 0.00% 6.0¢ resonance health limited

Excellent Analysis mate! I, like others here, have been...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Excellent Analysis mate! I, like others here, have been delighted seeing the rise in SP as per the announcements the company has put out to the market. The company continues to display transparent communication with it’s shareholders and I look forward to seeing what the next 1-3 years has in stall for shareholders. Buyer to seller ratio is looking very attractive currently and I am intrigued to see what the CPT code’s announcement we will hopefully see soon brings. One thing I think that I would also like to see is increasing volume, beyond what we have now even. If you look back at the past 5 years, the initial breakout of the company saw 100mil volume, the last announcement about the FDA approval was only around 3mil! Even last year’s fda approval was only 30mil. Would love to see those levels again and sustained. I guess the market just hasn’t woken up to this company yet but I can’t wait till it does. In a market engrossed by the rise of the lithium sector currently, I would love to see the medical sector make a comeback, especially incorporating AI like RHT does. Reminds me of another company using AI that has been taking off in the past month, granted a very different company, but none the less, AI based. Anyway, hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers

Harro!

(As always, this is not financial advice so please DYOR before investing)
    Last edited by Harro2112: 18/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $8.136K 136.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 182478 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 427639 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.