ADR 5.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

yeah CR is inevitable, Dr. Paul Mastoridishe was asked about the...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    yeah CR is inevitable, Dr. Paul Mastoridishe was asked about the need for a CR in the recent interview, and he did not deny it... however it wont go to shareholders... it will be another big coy that will fund the CR... I wouldn't be supprised if one of our major holders funds 100% of the next CR, to help average their own holding... I also notice every time the SP gets traction someone attempts to push it down, even with a few dollars dumping into the buy side to keep the SP down... This in my opinion is being done by a big coy that wants to fund the next CR at bargain prices...

ITs annoying, but game play goes on all the time... what we have to do is wait for the next CR to be full filled, ongoing revenue streams to get us to cash flow positive... more global exposure and ongoing contracts... then the re-rate will truly happen... should be this year sometime... in the mean time us long term holders will just have to wait it out... If ADR want the SP to truly get moving, they need to do ongoing updates and start adding some projections to incoming revenue streams.

ITs a mass waiting game... annoying that the SP went to 9 cents and has near fallen back to where it closed previously ... going to take some time for the market to gain confidence here... we have had ongoing changes in management, cash burn is high, CR is needed... so yeah a few will be jumping ship and awaiting all this to be sorted before re entering... in saying that, anything can happen... JV could happen, large contracts could happen, CR could already be near done just needs announcing... IMO positives are coming, just a waiting game now, time for Dr. Paul Mastoridis to prove his true worth... 2024 looks to be ADR's year, finally..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $54.87K 3.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 293175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 698991
Last updated 15.13pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.