PER 3.95% 7.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I don't think any of us have an idea of how a takeover or...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    I don't think any of us have an idea of how a takeover or partnership might look, but I guarantee it is being discussed behind closed doors between the ANP board and any number of suitors as we speak. The main difference to previous deals is that we are now clearly in a position of power with a blockbuster drug that may ultimately replace Corticosteroids and is only one trial away from commercialization for DMD and then eventually into a $100B dollar market across maybe a dozen indications where inflammation plays a role. Almost too good to be true and now also we have an amazing wealth of experience across our board who have successfully negotiated partnerships for Sarepta and CSL and have helped to position those companies as market leaders with market caps orders of magnitude above ours. Why have these high level individuals accepted board positions with ANP? Because the data is so impressive and they would like to play a role in helping bring to market what looks like becoming a life saver for these boys. So the closer we get to the trials the more these suitors are going to have to pay to to come on board and some of them desperately need ANP to help them gain approval for gene therapies that are failing on their own and have already cost them billions to research and develop. In the next few months when all this finally sinks in we are going to see a significant rerate of this company and hopefully further dialogue with the FDA will see our trials fast tracked to a positive result for the boys and ultimately ANP shareholders. Exciting times ahead. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $52.95K 711.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145970 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 1991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ 69141
Last updated 14.55pm 19/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.