PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks Imp, I should have made reference to these statements to...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Thanks Imp, I should have made reference to these statements to back my guarantee.. The company has reported numerous times that it has had approaches from Pharmaceutical companies and is in discussion with prospective partners including this comment from the Dec half year report 24/02/21. This is nothing new...usually these discussions are behind closed doors and not in the carpark at Woolies.. "The Company continued its communication and active engagement with key opinion leaders, potential collaborators, investors and commercial partners as a key operational priority" and from the Dec 2020 AGM presentation under Objectives for 2021 "Increase awareness of ANP with EU and UK potential partners and review collaboration opportunities"

Also from the Q&A from 2020 AGM presentation: "Partnering/Corporate engagement:
    As previously noted, we have received inbound interest from pharmaceutical companies and potential strategic investors in the Company and its programs. To date our approach has been to engage with these groups to explore such interest. It is important to note that such parties can often seek to undertake comprehensive due diligence ahead of any capital injection and/or collaborative commitment. Such processes can take many months to complete with no guarantee of a deal emerging from such efforts. As the Company begins to gain better definition around its clinical program in DMD following feedback from, and alignment with, expert groups including regulatory bodies, it anticipates this inbound interest to grow. The Company is well positioned and suitably experienced to manage and potentially extract value from such corporate interactions. The Company would advise the market should these interactions lead to a material transaction. Future human resourcing plans, as touched on below, will look to increase our bandwidth in managing and executing on such corporate/business development opportunities as they emerge".

I believe that we will not see an outcome from these discussions until all patents have been secured. Note also from Dec 2020 AGM presentation, "The company has continued to file new patent applications to protect the use of ATL1102 in new neuroinflammatory muscle indications with the new submission this year of International patent application PCT/AU2020/050445". once patents are confirmed they will announce other indications to be explored and most likely who will partner with them for each one... maybe the upfront partnership funding will also be used to go it alone with 1102 for DMD.
    Last edited by monti901: 09/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.