PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Well bob I am on both mate, admittedly I have more exposure to...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Well bob I am on both mate, admittedly I have more exposure to IMU but I actually averaged up (bought more but at a higher SP than my current holding at the time) on my PTX shares when the announcement on 8th June came out about Cellpryme-M CAR-T which was clinic ready, adaptable and effectively able to "bolt on" as a superior cell product for CAR-T therapy. That announcement suggested to me that PTX were far closer (opinion only) to monetising their product than IMU (who are very good at what they do but look to licence/sell product after Phase 2 results). That is a big deal to me as a long term holder of MSB and watching the swings and roundabouts of owning bio's still trying to get their products on shelves in direct competition with BP and the regulatory world of the FDA.

With the tax loss selling through June I bought more as the SP softened and glad I did. Today's announcement confirmed my belief that PTX is on a pathway to monetising their products ahead of a lot of others. I certainly wouldnt sell my IMU to buy PTX, but I wont be selling any PTX either as I think head to head it will increase in value more in the next 6-12 months than my other little bio-darlings.

Just my opinion, but don't be turned off by the traders selling out before lunch, they're probably six beers into celebrating their profits by now!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.449K 34.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47170 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 160224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.