PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

FDA takes 3, or within 4 weeks? to provide feedback.meeting was...

1. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    FDA takes 3, or within 4 weeks? to provide feedback.

meeting was 19th April. This monday will be 2 full weeks since the meeting, starting the third week. I would think it's quite possible that feedback will arrive this coming week, if it hasnt already.

Given this feedback is critical and price sensitive, isnt ANP legally obliged to inform us of it? I understand they want to have it "in hand" as evidence to negotiate partnerships with, and its nice they've told us this... "that we wont hear until end may" but is that fair? Isnt any price sensitive news needing to be provided to us the part owners as soon as possible?

Sitting on the FDAs feedback for 2-3 weeks to "gather their thoughts" / cut a deal with doesnt feel transparent or fair to us the shareholders.

so far the communication is good. But the day that info from FDA arrives I want to know about it, and I dont think sharing the news would inhibit any deals.

if they are using it to shop for partnerships or negotiate, this then becomes public knowledge, regardless of them saying keep it confidential in any negotiations... the feedback is out there, when it should first be delivered as an announcement so we're all on the same footing. You never know... someone left field might have a spare 30million dollars and want to invest, but wont know about the fda feedback until its too late if announced end may together with a partner.

i would like a news flow eg "fda feedback received. Blah blah... we look forward to informing further updates re companys plans moving forward".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.