CPV 0.00% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

As much as I hate to admit it, I think Katana is right- there...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    As much as I hate to admit it, I think Katana is right- there hasn't been any noise on CPV's PR front to indicate that it is an upcoming project or that they have made any sales, however, I may be wrong as their contract with the park in Sydney came suddenly without warning. I just hope they're targeting the domestic market as much as the international ones.

Regarding the NYSERDA Empire Building Challenge, I know there's a lot of noise going around so here's a brief summary of what we know so far:

Rules of play

• There is a total of 10 real-estate groups competing (see link or @GC Investor's previous research)
    • Each competitor will be retrofitting a building with the aim of making it carbon neutral
    • To support development, NYSERDA will provide up to $5m to competitors, however it will be competitively evaluated with only $27m available
    • The evaluations will be based on scalability, feasibility AND the building owner's willingness and ability to implement their solutions across their portfolio
    • The winner of the competition will receive $50m- this will go directly to the real-estate group (not the tech provider)
    • The aim of the competition is for the winner (and competitors) to exchange pointers and utilise the technology that worked best to retrofit their portfolios.

Where CPV fits in

• According to VR, CPV had been approached by a competitor to contribute to their building (my bet is the Empire State Realty Trust)
    • They are one of five window providers who are in the competition

The outlook

• Regardless of who wins, CPV will be gaining exposure to an incredible audience however they will need to be a stand-out to generate contracts and sales.
    • As far as the narrative goes, they have been pragmatic and executed their timeline well. They developed a double-glaze product specifically for this market and in time for the competition, and have partnered with Graboyes to service contracts in the upper tri-state area (New York).

Important to note

• Only the competitors are known, not the tech that they are using. Given that this is a competition and $50m is on the line, it makes sense why no announcement has been made. This may also explain why all links to NYSERDA's website and the competition are down.
    • So far, Rudin, Empire State Realty Trust and Rudin Management have all committed to retrofitting their entire real-estate portfolio. If CPV is part of this picture, it will be big.

Sources:

https://www.silversteinproperties.com/commercial-real-estate-media/News/governor-cuomo-announces-10-empire-building-challenge
    https://www.internationalcleantechnetwork.com/empire-building-challenge
    Last edited by Longburst: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $95.93K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 274502 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 26429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.