SLX 0.19% $5.17 silex systems limited

Look at it this way Scaggs, even if they decided to fast track...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Look at it this way Scaggs, even if they decided to fast track Paducah tomorrow it would take time to get a license and then build something there at best at least three years or more, that would eat into the next 4 years for HALEU production wouldn't it, Wilmington is already built to some extent, they had or maybe still have a license for 8% enrichment, they have been hiring a lot of people at Wilmington and their jobs say there isn't travel required or limited amounts of it?
    Transporting HALEU in UF6 form is a problem and is one of the reasons why they say it is best to build HALEU plants where the HALEU fuel will be manufactured, GLE doesn't have a deconversion plant for UF6 and one that is HALEU would be something special!
    GEH/GNF-A are building one at Wilmington, what for? where is the HALEU coming from? On site would be nice.

I can see Paducah being built to supply enriched Uranium in UF6 form and it will help the US a great deal, could be natural grade, LEU or LEU plus, the US doesn't have a lot of mining capacity at this point and won't for a good while and it also doesn't have conversion facilities working in the US right now, they will by 2023 (Converdyn)but will it be enough? GLE can supply both enriched Uranium which is already converted, that is where Paducah will be best suited and they can fast track that, but it will still be years away. But from what I read the best place for HALEU is where it is made into nuclear fuel and that certainly isn't at Paducah.
    Look I could be wrong as Zog keeps telling me?
    But I do think today's announcement tells us that GLE could make HALEU in the next four years time frame, so they say? where the hell will that come from if Paducah isn't built yet and not for quite a few years either!
    Last edited by moosey: 17/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.17
Change
-0.010(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.18 $5.20 $5.10 $1.179M 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1277 $5.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.17 1821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.