SLX 0.19% $5.17 silex systems limited

Ann: US Government Approves US$700m Package for HALEU Program, page-15

1. zog
    2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    Scaggs - I have to agree. GEH is only one of our potential customers, X Energy and others are potentially more important for HALEU. IMO the test loop was never designed for production and advances since have likely made it obsolete, In 2016 - 17 SLX said thay have made significant advances on the laser and I guess similar improvements have been made on the separator which are in the next few months coming together at Wilmington for the lead cascade demo in 2025. I know Moosey thinks this all can be "fast tracked" and operating tomorrow (actually he told scienceboy and cjliebs both SLX insiders that we would be in production by 2020); to me it's largely irrelevant whether HALEU production is in Wilmington or Paducah but since DoE owned property (the old enrichment facility) is available in Paducah and the tails are there (and Piketon) and GLE said in January 2021 that Paducah would be their base - Paducah makes more sense. It would be far cheaper to use the DoE owned old facility than to build a new one at Wilmington (the test loop area is too limited in area). Cameco will also probably be interested in manufacturing HALEU for CANDU reactor ANEEL fuels (see HERE) rather than leave this business with Centrus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.17
Change
-0.010(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.18 $5.20 $5.10 $1.179M 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1277 $5.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.17 1821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.