SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

Ann: US Government Approves US$700m Package for HALEU Program, page-5

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Well to me it says they are in there or will be at least applying for some of it, Centrus has been going down and their CEO said something like GLE being their main competitor? someone else posted that the other day, I reckon they are running scared and it's worth remembering that GLE even want more tails than what they already have at Paducah and they said they will accept lower assays?

I have no doubt that Paducah will be built in about five years but this is happening in the next four years, so to my way of thinking it HAS to be Wilmington and they have been hiring a lot of people for which they say the job location is Wilmington and some of them said no or limited travel, so you work that one out!

|"which includes a US$700 million funding package to support the HALEU Availability Program to be conducted over the next four years by the US Department of Energy (DOE).

(GLE), the exclusive licensee of the SILEX laser technology for
    uranium enrichment, will explore opportunities to be a potential participant in the HALEU
    Availability Program. GLE submitted a response to a Request for Information (RFI) from the
    DOE on this matter in February 2022 and will be ready to respond to any related Request for Proposals (RFP)."

It is also worth remembering that this is just GOVernment money there will also be private money as well.
    Last edited by moosey: 17/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.