EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ccat apologies if this has since been responded to but I am just...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Ccat apologies if this has since been responded to but I am just catching up on the last few days.

Your revenue comment is not quite accurate. Yes the dosage rate has reduced by about half of previous expectations, however the price hasn't. To be clear, selling 100 gallons to one party at ~$25/gallon who use it at 2 gallons per cubic yard of concrete is the same revenue as selling 100 gallons to another party at the same price who use it at say 4 gallons per cubic yard. The difference being it will cost the first party half as much per cubic yard of concrete (ie stretch further). There is no question about the size of the potential market and whether EDE can sell it all into the market, it is more about market acceptance and time for the sales momentum to build.

In fact, where the dosage rate is less than initially expected, it is not unheard of for the selling company to increase the unit price and have somewhat of a sliding scale (knowing that the "cost" per yard is still cheaper). The reverse concept is akin to bulk discounting. Not sure if either of these things are happening with Edencrete, but just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 148815862 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21951950 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.