CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Galilee13,

Well fellow Hot Copper and GMV shareholders what a perdicament we are in at the moment. I have not been active on HC for awhile due to the negativity and the SP plumetting from 20c down to our current position. It would not of mattered what was said as SH's were in no mood to listen to anyone or anything due to the doom & gloom from the Nasdaq situation.

Well, when all is said and done, GMV is not the basket case that people are so quick to place them in. The only reason that GMV is where it is, is because of the lack of certainty with the CFDA approval in China. The delay has certainly cost GMV the momentum that it had in mid 2018. If GMV had of secured the CFDA approval in Oct 2018 when the factory was approved, we would have been sitting on $2.00 plus easily. The fact that we haven't secured the approval, is why we are at $0.12.

Now lets look at the positives. GMV still has a world class facility for the manufactoring of the Prizma Jacket and the GMed Patch. They have a partner in China Guangzho Yimei who at the right time will list on the HKZE providing working capital of some $260,000,000.00 million dollars. Thats what we need to hang our hat on. They have the 2 IDTF facilities in the USA and have recently commenced with the hospitals in the UK. The revenue is coming in and hopefully break even at end of year.

I have been confident of GMV since I first read the prospectus and understood the business model that Dr G was planning. His vision for this company has not changed and when he recieves this approval for the Prizma Jacket & GMed Patch, we will see the real value of GMV. At the moment it is quite easy to understand why people are so negative about GMV. It has to do with missing timelines for the approval of the jacket & patch. I have been dissapointed as well but I purchased another 100,000 and I plan to purchase more if we go below $0.10.

Dr G is not an ATM however by providing the working funds through to Jun 2020 says he is still 100% committed to this company.

Go Dr G.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.