BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

look at professionals pricing chart it would give you an idea -...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Look im a bull on BRK but i have made my 'thoughts' on the CR abundantly clear it was a s--t show and honestly the free options was a joke.

But as has been pointed out it is retail investors who have sold down the SP - I cant blame people who walked away post CR becuz it was poorly handled - Dan and other bulls might disagree with me but i think taking 6 weeks opposed to 1 week to do a raise would of saved the SP a lot of heartache.

I will say this more then a few investors have had a word with DP on how the 'felt' about the CPS dogs breakfast and i doubt he will be making the same mistake again. What gives me comfort if DP is now saying in almost every-time he speaks he is going to do right by shareholders - being fully aware people expect the SP to be in a better position then it is in now.

look at professionals pricing chart it would give you an idea - believe it or not i think it is a good but somewhat conservative indication of where BRK is going

Why do i think it is conservative
    - AUD is currently pretty strong against the Green back in the long run i expect 1 AUD to buy around 67cents opposed to over 70
    - calculations are based on a lower then i expect the average oil price to be at over the next 3-4 years (oil will bounce between 70-90USD)
    - The BOE that we are expected to get from drilling wells is conservative by nature.
    - 15cents per share with all options converted gets us a market cap around 600m i think BRK has 1bn AUD potential

Last edited by Pastry1: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28031377 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.