AD1 0.00% 0.9¢ ad1 holdings limited

Certainly is :) I think Mike or Lucius might have covered the...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Certainly is

I think Mike or Lucius might have covered the same above and my thoughts align with theirs:

- This deal is likely to be at a much reduced rate. It's a foot in the door type deal that opens up the whole North American market to us at minimal expense
    - I think the deal will stay structured this way for HR.com members or they may do free trials etc Thinking of them as basically a marketing partner. They get some kickbacks for it and free content, we get exposure...
    - The real dollars will come from if any of those 1000 practitioners like the program and licence it for their own organisations. Think of the 1000 of them being HR managers or CEO's etc, each one of those thousand could be our average contract of $30k, minus HR.com's kickback. Once you start to do the math on those numbers, it gets pretty insane
    - I think there will be real possibilities of cross sell opportunities with the new Apply Direct software/platform
    - Mergers and acquisitions... If this deal is successful, any complementary HR tech we get has a much easier path to the US market. Negotiating with vendors for aquisition of this tech sill be on better terms if we can say "hey, want to expand to the US market? Well, we can do that for you"

This deal could be company making in so many ways, or as Andrew Henderson Said "a revolutionary change in the business"

I still think shares are being collected here at the 3.5-3.7 price level, supply will exhaust soon enough and we will be on our way. The company is in an inherently better position than it was a year or so ago when it hit the 7.2 high and we have plenty of news flow arriving in the weeks and months ahead. I will be adding more at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.088M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 604174 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4290165 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.