YOW 0.00% 2.4¢ yowie group ltd

Seriously the Management at YOW are at best a Joke. They have a...

1. 471 Posts.
    Seriously the Management at YOW are at best a Joke.

They have a Great Product with so much potential that its almost a Guarantee Success - even in there hands.

Again very disappointed in how this has been handled, there should have been a full Announcement in relation to the above dribs & drabs update, which i would think would have seen YOW back around the 80c mark. I realise that we might have had to wait a little longer for them to be able to Announce but whats another month given the last 3.

That would have rewarded most investors and received great coverage in the press. Then they could have done a CR. Effectively all they have achieved with this is bringing in 10m worth of shares that might be straight back on the market even before an Official Announcement is made.

The best bit is they have priced it at what is basically the lows of the last 12 months "since its first run in Feb 14"....

Before anyone wants to say i am always complaining about management - yes im offen shaking my head trying to understand there planning n thought process.

I am not worried as i still see YOW kicking goals - but todays BS is an Own Goal.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.504M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 818 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.