YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: US Market Update, page-53

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Sorry Von, I wasn't replying to your post it was to NW. As I mentioned this is just a storm in a teacup and will blow over rather quickly regarding the raise, maybe not for some but the company will continue on with what's at hand and by the sounds of it what's at hand is a LOT!

Let me put it this way:

Yowie Group Ltd (the "Company" or "Yowie") is pleased to provide an update on sales in the U.S. market. Although product roll out of YOWIE in the US market is at its very early stage, early indications are demonstrating positive consumer response with consistency of repeat purchase and significantly the transition from trial to rollout across a tier 1 retailer.

Tick number one in my books, we are transitioning from trialing to rollout in one of the biggest markets in the world!

SUCCESSFUL TRIAL WITH A TIER 1 RETAILER TRANSITIONS TO ROLLOUT ACROSS 1500 STORES
    - Yowie is pleased to announce that as a result of a successful trial with a tier 1 retailer announced on 17 September 2014, purchase orders are now being received for the YOWIE product to rolled out across 1500 stores of the tier 1 retailer throughout the US.
    - Distribution has already commenced with orders in the process of dispatch. Further details regarding timing of when the product will be in store, in store positioning and marketing are being finalized and will be the subject of future announcements.
    - As individual stores come on line, regular store location updates together with mapping guidance will be provided at www.yowieworld.com in the top navigation under ‘Where to Buy’.

So Yowie was deemed a success at Walmart and we now are receiving purchase orders already and we roll into 1500 stores straight away. I like that they will be letting the consumers know where to go and get the product from, trials are done and dusted, it's game on with Walmart!

ENCOURAGING RESULTS FROM SECOND TIER 1 U.S. RETAIL CHAIN, WHICH COMMENCED A TRIAL LATE NOVEMBER
    - Sales results from the 60-store launch, which commenced in November with a Tier 1 retailer, are tracking well above the minimum threshold levels.
    - The specific results of the trial are subject to confidentiality agreements. The trial is expected to be concluded in coming weeks.
    - Sales performance will be assessed on a store-by-store basis post completion of the trial. If successful, the Company anticipates a staged national rollout.

Nice, we are tracking well above the minimums needed with Walgreens now, reaching this milestone is what helped determine the Walmart trials a success and subsequent rollout! I look forward to hearing more on this front in the weeks to come.

SALES TEAMS FOCUS REMAINS ON TIER 1 ACCOUNTS
    - The Yowie product continues to attract significant interest across numerous trade channels.
    - Sales teams focus remains on signing major accounts to rollout the Yowie product.
    - Numerous large US retailers are currently engaged and we expect to announce the signing of new major accounts in the coming weeks.

I like the part regarding numerous trade channels, this can include groups like confectionery distributors who would or could have hundreds of outlets they distribute goods to. New major accounts in the coming weeks! Sounds the goods to me and it would seem that the likes of Walmart and Walgreens isn't where we are going to stop and in turn more news to be bought out in the very near term!

Building a strong sales and distribution network remains the No 1 priority and focus for Yowie in the U.S. market.

So they will be well and truly funded now to keep the ball rolling and implement the above mentioned plans and with what we are to hear about over the coming week/weeks too.

GL all.................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.