AL3 1.59% 6.4¢ aml3d limited

Fair point. It’s probably the only thing holding her back at...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Fair point. It’s probably the only thing holding her back at this point. A a fair few things in the pipeline but a lot of uncertainty surrounding their potential future value and whether these deals will come in the form of further machine sales or larger contracts for parts manufacturing.

They previously indicated a shift towards machine sales but since the change of CEO and new head of US operations there hasn’t been a word about it. It’s probably what’s causing any deal with Chevron to also take some time. Will Chevron purchase and operate their machines? lease then and have them remotely operated? Or just contract AL3 to manufacture parts?

Its the main thing tempering my enthusiasm to buy more shares, because I’m clueless as to how things will play out and I’m pretty sure everyone else is too.

A descent presentation sooner rather than later down the track outlining how they plan to grow and scale would probably do wonders for the SP.

I’m optimistic though, the new head of US operations seems keen and he has a lot of experience working with the adoption of new technology so hopefully something will come of it. The navy also seems really keen so I’m assuming something will be worked out soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $23.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $19.24K 300.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16715 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 26218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ 14652
Last updated 13.03pm 03/06/2024 ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.