PIQ 2.22% 88.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: US patent for identifying drugs for abnormal kidney function, page-5

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    This is a really smart move by PIQ & value adding for PromarkerD particularly in drug development & CDx (Companion Diagnostics) for clinical trials, not to mention PromarkerD as a gold standard test for predicting DKD & ongoing monitoring of diabetic patients.

They really are at the cutting edge on diabetes diagnosis & assisting research for new treatments, Janssen are already in collaboration with us.  I really feel that this ANN was a very important one & was overlooked by the market in relation to SP, because it didn’t have the “D” word in it as in deal. 

At the risk of patent infringements now for big Pharma to be targeting CD5L protein in drug development, it’s looking more likely that it will be Pharma that want Promarker D in the global Tsunami of diabetes & $100 billion health crisis issue per annum, particularly the USA.  Great news for PIQ holders & confirms there have been bigger things going on behind the scenes than what any of us knew about.  Ditching the Prism Health deal in the USA was necessary & the best outcome I still truly believe.  IMO DYOR.  GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $115.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 86.5¢ $99.60K 112.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 16900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.