CMB 4.76% 40.0¢ cambium bio limited

Ann: US Patent for Sygenus, page-19

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    It's a great analysis and summary of the last few years.
    There has definitely been some SH fatigue, and that's an under statement. For this reason, I am not surprised that some longtime holders made the most of this month's good news to leave. Looking at the volume, and some parcels of 400,000 or even 500,000 shares for sale, there's a high probability some original holders (Top 15) needed to leave to get some of their initial investment back. This is normal attrition IMO.

However, new investors just joined this month and this starts a new investors cycle for RGS, with no CR on the horizon. If I agree with Phantom about some broken promises, I also think the new CEO Leo Lee has absolutely deliver and some more. It is also probable that RGS team needs a restart too. They have been bruised by the last 18 months. We are going to see some announcements in the next few months for new commercial deals: Progenza in Europe possibly, and Sygeneus in Japan. RGS remains a biotech, a long game with some incredible upside due to their IP in stem cells secretions.
    It will be rewarding for those who can afford to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.772M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $2.792K 6.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7117 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 1910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.