ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    What is your partners opinion of LAG525 treatment? Very interested in hearing more. Was she involved with RNAseq analysis of the non-responders?

Last company update was in May 2018. (https://www.novartis.com/stories/discovery/immuno-oncology-researchers-seek-build-smart-drug-combos)

Novartis is no ordinary company. They know what they are doing. In my opinion, here they hint LAG525 is not great as everyone expects. But here is the interesting thing. overall it does not need to be great and cure everyone. We expect it to be great and cure everyone. That is how we judge success of a treatment. nature has a different plan for us. Each individual is unique and each cancer is unique. In the above article Novartis mentions they are looking at the RANseq profiles to see how and why each individual reacts. This is defiantly adding more $s to the cost of the trial. But imagine the power of the data. They know why they respond positively or negatively. This means a targeted therapy for patients predicted by RNAseq analysis before making a treatment plan.

For me,even if they find only 5% respond overall and if they show they can accurately predict This before treatment, that is enough evidence to say this treatment method should be used in the clinic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.