BRN 15.1% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ease up brother. Allegations and innuendo are 95% of hotcopper...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Ease up brother. Allegations and innuendo are 95% of hotcopper posting. To be frank posting on hotcopper requireds a mandatory "sentiment" & "position" selection for every post. If your sentiment is buy, it could be considered advice, could it not. Given, in laymans terms the suggestion or advice to buy, sell or hold stocks or mutual funds is an illegal act. To give investment advice, one needs to be licensed as a Registered Investment Advisors yet it is mandatory to select sentiment here. This why my sentiment is always "none" and not reflective of my actual position. If he, you or anyone wants to speed, steal or commit any other unlawful act, its on the offender. I dont even bat an eyelid on most of the posts (unlawful of otherwise). I just try to find the bits of gold amongst the ocean of shit on HC. Its still worthwhile and more rewarding than focusing or making comment on idiocy or ignorance. If he or anyone gets investigated, its a process. It has little to nothing to do with anyone but the relevant parties. How this is taken in the manner intended. Lets just hope we have another green day and see what else eventuates. Have a good one mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.