BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: US Patent Granted, page-197

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It's obviously going to go down, everything goes up and down. you're no genius for stating that.

But how far? I think that the market has woken up to Mercedes giving Akida a shoutout... like wtf, how many components do you think they've used in that car? and they've specifically shouted out Akida for its performance.

Trust me, if you don't have shares in this company you will be kicking yourself in 5 years. it may be in a frenzy now, I feel guilty telling my mates at 60c to wait for a pullback... You can go through all of my posts on this forum, im not one of those to the moon guys, but i work in IT and have dabbled in AI, I also have a friend who works at ARM, what BRN has is magnificent. I've never said otherwise, the market just doesn't know it yet. But it's waking up.

If no one manages to match our performance and beat us to market (we are already there) we will be the processor of choice for edge devices. All CCTV cameras will have Akida in it, the dumpster that alerts to council it needs emptying, your fridge that automatically makes your shopping list, Akida. AI is coming, and it's going to take over. You just have to back the company that has made the fastest and lowest power consumption chip. Again this is something I've been saying since 2017.

if you want to make money on markets you need to see where the world is going, I see you're called stock yoda, don't mistake your ego for wisdom. Heres a couple of free tips for you. vanadium batteries and lithium recycling companies.

just read your last sentence, they don't need to raise. They have plenty of capital and can draw on LDA if they need more. Now you've confirmed that you actually know nothing about this company and are just spewing drivel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.